Today we have the pleasure to introduce you to the Wind Farm Project of 24.85 MW located in Zalesie, in the Mazurian Lakes region of Poland.
• Building permits and Grid connection for 24.85MW were granted in 2018
• Contains 7 turbines Siemens SG132 - 3.55MW
• Wind speeds averaging over 6.65 m/s measured at 101m
• A high-voltage electric substation of 110/30 kV is constructed; and 110 kV power transmission cables are laid
• Foundations were completed in August 2022
The project moves forward according to the schedule. The first towers have been delivered to the site in mid-October 2022.